WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Sunday 23 February 2014

Disaster strikes

I spent most of yesterday afternoon writing about the four most recent books I've been reading for The Read Scotland 2014 challenge set by Peggy of Peggy Ann's Post, and was looking for pictures to add when all of a sudden the software I compose on just disappeared.  I went back to the desktop to try to reopen the program but nothing happened.  Having tried to restore the post I had written, I think the only thing I can do is reinstall the software and start again.

 I'll write about the books next time.
Talk again soon.


2 comments:

Peggy Ann said...

Oh, that's when you'd like to throw the computer out of the window!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Too true, Peggy. It nearly came to that!