WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Thursday 13 January 2011

My blog has attitude

Ive_got_attitude_blog_award_thumb1 I got this award from Lesley of Scrappiness Down Under, the same Lesley who designed my current blog background.  Thanks so much, Lesley, for your designs as much as for this award!  There were conditions attached to the receiving of the award but I hope I will be forgiven if I don’t send this on to five other blogs I enjoy – half the folks I would send it to have already received it – or tell you three things that make me different from anyone else!  What could I say?!   I’m really not sure that I am that different to anyone else!

So I’ll just thank you for reading the blog and giving me your thoughts from time to time!  Keep on dropping in is all I ask!  Well, maybe you could drop in a few more comments too!  I do like to hear from you, if you like what you’ve read, if it reminds you of a story, if you want to tell me something you’ve been doing…..I don’t even mind a bit of constructive criticism!  I’ll take it on the chin!!!

Talk again soon.

No comments: