WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Wednesday 13 October 2010

Another apology

Taking a break till after the weekend.

Take care.

.

2 comments:

savita said...

You can earn a real income online by becoming Home Typist! As a Home Typist, your job consists of typing and placing ads on the Internet. You don't need to have experience in Clerical or Advertising. Work is very simple to do, just copy and paste the ads. Only serious people need to apply for the job.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com

savita said...

Any one can do it very easily Easy Money Creation procures a wide variety of services from companies around the world. We strive to build relationships. More details:- E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com