WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Thursday 4 September 2008

Play the world game

Hi.

I was reading my friend Jozzy's blog tonight and found she had added this game to the bottom of her page! It was easy to add it to my own blog, so have a go! It's fun and you may learn a thing or two! The map is very small so clicking on places in Britain is very hard! I didn't even manage to hit Edinburgh, my home city, correctly!!! However I got as far as level 6, which meant that I didn't quite reach 30,000 points! See if you can do better and leave me a message to tell me how you got on!!!

Talk again soon.

No comments: