WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Tuesday 16 September 2008

An award!

Hey! Look what I got today from my scrapbooking buddy pkdoll! An award! PK, I am thrilled! Thank you so much! I'll follow the rules here and award it to some more folk! They aren't all scrapbooking folk, so I hope that doesn't matter!


Now the rules are:

1. The winner gets to put the award on his/her blog.
2. You must link back to the one that sent it to you.
3. You need to forward this to 7 people whose blogs you love and put a link on your blog to theirs.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the folks you picked letting them know where to pick it up.

That's all you have to do.

I haven't had a chance to do much with the last of the Glasgow blogs, but it's coming soon! It's all about a little jaunt that the girls and I took! Meanwhile I am going to decide just who is to get my vote for the "I love your blog" award!

Mary, my good friend and faithful supporter, you get one, most definitely! I just love your scrapbooking designs and layouts. Your mini kits are wonderful and one of these days I am going to start scrapbooking again and use them!
creativeflairchick, whose All Things Bright and Beautiful blog is so inspiring! As she says, if colour's your thing, then you'll love this blog!
jill pilotte for her great photos at Smallstump
kim broedelet for the way she meets life head-on! She is so full of life, so enthusiastic about all she does - and she does lots! Her blog cracks me up, and her scrapbooking designs and kits are just fantastic. I'll repeat what I said above for Mary - One of these days......
Alan Williams gets my vote for his travel blog in search of garlic soup! I really enjoy following his exploits - and I'd like to try some garlic soup.
Mardean for her beautiful photos of her native birdlife and her Random Thoughts.
Boo for her lovely scrapbooking blog and freebies! Another repeat of One of these days.....

There we are then! Don't forget to pass the award on! Just right click and save the picture for your own use!

Talk again soon

4 comments:

blah said...

Dear Evelyn - OH thank you - I'm totally chuffed - you've made my day!! Hugs
and smiles :-) Felicity

Kim B said...

hee hee- Evee, one of these days?- lol
Girl get out your programme and dust it off now! lol

Thanks so so much for this award- what a super way to wake up this morning!
BIG HUGS GF
MWAH

Alan McWilliam said...

Many thanks for your kind words Evee. Do I have to make an acceptance speech? I like your blog too. It is good to read, with some great pictures. And I know so many of the places!

Boo said...

WOW, thanks so much Eve. How wonderful. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and you sure made my day with this great award.
Big Hugs
Boo x