WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Thursday 22 May 2008

My photos! Reliving the trip now! Can you bear it?

First leg of the long journey over! Here's a bit of Dubai airport!

and below is the house the family rented at Dromana, in Victoria.
When we first arrived I got the chance to take a stroll along Dromana beach. It was like walking in snow, as the sand was so soft.


















I loved the coloured beach huts. Later for my birthday, Ian gave me a print of a painting of the Dromana huts .








The first Aussie native trees I encountered, plus some Aussie magpies, whose call sounds like water burbling over stones in a small stream.

































You'll find these magpies everywhere in NZ too.

Preparations for
THE WEDDING OF CLARE INGLIS TO NATHAN LANTHOIS
12 APRIL 2008
at DROMANA, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA













Clare, just back from the hairdressers, - hair done and wedding veil attached.












Clare looking stunningly beautiful!





















Clare and the bridesmaids

The official photographer organised the poses and I was at her shoulder getting the benefit of her direction.




Clare and sister, Sally






Sally, Ian, Clare, Berny and Paul






1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh YES we can...
I'm still away in the USA but have been keeping up with your trip as I have my latop with me.
Keep those photos coming.
Mary