WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Wednesday 9 April 2008

Packed and ready!

Tuesday night - just after midnight! I'm packed and ready to leave at 8.30, but what a manic day it has been. Things just haven't gone smoothly in the preparation for this trip, but I won't bore you with all the details - well, I'd be here all night if I was to tell you, but maybe I'll give you a few snippits along the way, just not tonight!
Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and bon voyage messages! I really did appreciate them! Keep checking the blog and I'll tell you how I am getting on! The next episode will probably be when I reach Invercargill on 18th, but if I get a chance before then, I'll take it!
Take care, everyone! Special thoughts for Jean, Mandy, Susan, and Ashley, after we said farwell to Cyril.
Right! That's me! I'm off! Next time we talk I'll be in the Anti-podes, hopefully basking in some warmer weather than we've got here!
Talk again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh have a safe journey Evee... and have a Great visit with friends & family (some of whom really aren't family LOL ).
Will be thinking of you & checking your blog to see how things are going.
Mary