WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Saturday 5 April 2008

Eureka!

I have made at least one discovery! Anyone CAN leave a message on my blog now! Just click on the word "comments" at the bottom of the blog; click in the relevant circle then add your name but ignore the URL unless you have a website! You may have to copy letters from a label into a box (supposed to prevent scammers) but that should be easy enough, and the rest of the procedure will hopefully be clear enough! So please please leave me some comments!

I still don't know how to get all the pictures to enlarge. They should do it automatically! I see the map one doesn't enlarge but I have entered it in the largest format I could, so you should be able to read the placenames - I don't even need my glasses! I'll continue to try and find out about that though!
Talk again soon!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Evee... I thought you knew that was how to leave a comment (LOL).

I find tht if I publish my post & then click the picture it will enlarge.
The problem comes for me when I go back into that post & edit it. The picture will no longer enlarge when clicked.

Could that be what's happening with you...???
Mary

The Ship Inn said...

Hi Eve

Thank you for coming on Saturday, I hope you found the service to be as special as we did. Dad will be missed by many people. I was privileged to have had him as a father and will miss him forever. The gap in Mum's life is immense, Susan and I will do our best to compensate but life won't be the same, we will have to make it different.

Enjoy your trip and hopefully will see you soon.

Mandy