WELCOME!


Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll stay and enjoy reading about where I've been and what I've been doing!

I don't mean this to be a replacement for personal emails, but it gives me the chance to put up photos and my scrapbook layouts, so I don't block up your in-boxes, or have to send the same photos and stories to everyone separately!
Thanks, and welcome, to the followers of my blog. I'm very honoured that you enjoy it. Drop me some comments from time to time! It's good to hear what you think about the posts. Come back again soon.

Thanks also to Mary of Mary's Mixes for doing all the work on the blog's heading. You are great, Mary!



Saturday 23 February 2008

Kate!

I got word yesterday from Kate, one of my cousins in Australia, that she has finished up the job she's been doing for the last few years in Oz, and is set on a spot of travel. She didn't say where she was heading first, but I do have a strong feeling it was to be New Zealand, so Kate, this is for you! If it is NZ you are off to, it's appropriate. If not..... well it still indicates travelling out of your own country! Wishing you all the very best for this next stage in your life! Enjoy it!

Enjoy it, I say! There's no doubt she will! Just look at the sort of thing she gets up to!


I fully expect to hear she's gone bungee jumping at Queenstown, or been dropped by helicopter on the Fox Glacier to go walking. My experiences in NZ were far tamer, but still, to me, exciting - taking a trip into an underground cave to see the glow worms; spending a night on a boat in Milford Sound, surrounded by mountain peaks a mile high or more, where we could look at the stars in a completely un-light polluted sky! Oh boy, the memories! I loved New Zealand! Maybe I'll go back one day!
Posting early again today as I am off to a lacemaking course this weekend. Our group has a visiting tutor coming, and I hope to get her help in finishing off a lace motif I began quite a while ago while on a previous weekend with her! Then of course, I'll scrapbook it! I have one or two photos of its progression!
So all for now. Have a good weekend.
Talk again soon.

No comments: